Thursday, July 3, 2008

Shameless

(okay, so you need to click on this one to see it properly)
So it's been a while. I've had every part of the excuse spectrum thrown at me, from pure forgetfulness, to a week-long holiday to various parts of the South Coast (pretty awesome, by the way), to Blogger actually locking me out of Blogger. And Honours, as always, blows giant chunks of time out of my time. Still.
A comic from ihartdarth.com. This one might not be funny if you haven't seen the new Star Wars trilogy (ie episodes I-III), but it made me lol, because that little dialogue in the movie is just so damn ridiculous!

Lolcats are awesome, but this lolbird cracks me up to this very day.


This one's not so much a lol as it is mildly humourous, but Wikipedia has a list of every problem solved my MacGyver. Oh yes, some people really do have this much time on their hands.

Another comic book cover, courtesy of these guys. Have a read, then let's discuss.

Regardless of circumstances, what could possibly be wrong with her that is less embarassing than walking around with a metal box on her head?

I don't know if anyone's been watching the Gruen Transfer of late, but I caught an episode the other night and loved it to death. Explore their site; it's an amazingly funny, intellectual look at the way media works, with emphasis on advertising.

Now, my blogs here are never very 'tube heavy, but I feel like I should put in just one. It's the new ad for the American Discovery Channel, and while it might not make you laugh out loud, id it doesn't warm your heart then you don't have one. Oh, and it spawned a recent XKCD comic.

Enjoy.




(To be honest, I like the XKCD version more, even when I had no idea why they were singing "Boom-de-yada").

That's all, folks. See you next time.

1 comment:

John Lacey said...

That Lois Lane cover is more intriguing than funny. Is it a real comic? I feel like I won't be able to rest until I get closure on that ancedote. lol