Sunday, July 27, 2008

Variety Hour

The news is depressing, as Ze Frank once would have said. I wonder what he's doing now...



Trawling through the more obscure branches of the interwebs can lead to interesting results. I don't know if this was inspired by GarfieldminusGarfield, or vice versa, or not at all, but it seems that when you replace Garfield with a normal cat, you still get a comic that is much funnier than regular Garfield comics.



Idrewthis.org seems to have slowed to a standstill, sadly. He makes a good point, though. And thus I present a second comic.

(edit: in case you're not that familiar with American political iconography, the elephant represents the Republican party. The Democratic party is represented by a donkey. I have no idea why this is the case.)


Mario - Game Over


It's a kind of mix - funny, but also not. You might like it.

That's all I got for today! Enjoy, and I'll see you again.

No comments: