Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hargarglblargh

(edit: this lolcat made me laugh so hard (sitting here in the computer lab) that I had to come back and add it in. NOM NOM NOM)
This also applies to Brita jugs, and any kind of communal food product. I am considering installing a tiger in my future home on this premise.

AHHH INTERVIEW ON TUESDAY! Not just any interview, THE interview. But I think I did okay, 'part from forgetting to mention the Science & Tech award I won, out of all Science teachers in AUSTRALIA! Blargh. Anyway. Here's hoping it's all good.

Loltime 'tis. First and foremost, a video upon which no words can improve:



Yeah. I wish I could make up something like that.

This is a movie reference from graphjam (thanks for the link Fillet!), that I really enjoyed. I hope there are people out there who still get it:

Obligatory Lolcat:

I love it. But now I have the Tetris theme in my head. Nooo!

I'm stuck into research at the moment, so that'll be all for today. Hope everyone's enjoying the nearly-holiday-period. If you're already on holidays, welcome to the club! If you're not on holidays yet, there's light at the end of the tunnel.



..

It's the headlight of an oncoming train.


- Az

No comments: