Thursday, May 8, 2008

Profuse Apologies

I'm a terrible, terrible person. I know. I'm sorry. Here are my (late) lols.

I'm not sure about you, but I don't like to read political blogs. Particularly conservative political blogs like Michelle Malkin. But when I clicked on a link to her blog that I found on the delightful site Chase Me Ladies, I'm in the Cavalry I couldn't help but lol.

I realised Malkin is a living, breathing parody of conservative politics. The fact she's so earnest makes it all the more funny. For example, while on her site, I found this:

Oh Michelle! You're an absolute scream!

Also, why are YouTube videos always better when they have multiple people you know and adore in them? If this video was full of strangers I probably wouldn't have laughed as hard as I did:

Favourite Tweet of the week:

From the lolfolder:
It just looks so pleased!

And while I know it's like a rule we're not allowed to use things created by the other lolers, this Skype convo I had with Rob was just too good to be true:

Now I have this insatiable craving for glazed doughnuts. Damn you Michelle and your Laissez Faire economic policies!

No comments: