Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Uber-Cute Edition

Facebook finally seems to have exhausted its mine of adlols. It's a shame really - because I loved them ever so.

John's Engrish entry yesterday was rather portentous I think, for I have found this little gem on the Cute With Chris blog. I won't give it all away, but it includes the following quote:

On the photo my cousin's pussy look like she have only one leg in the front. My cousin's pussy will get all the viewers votes.

I'm having flashbacks to the glory days of when they used to play reruns of Are You Being Served. It leaves me with a warm feeling inside.

Also, Cute With Chris has changed the way I think about the words "Bananas Yellow". I think it would be a stunning name for a character in a melodrama or something. Or maybe a Pokémon nickname.

Can I put in a vlogbrothers video in now? Can I do that? I'm going to do it. It was fantastic.

Yaaaaay.

Finally, because Twitter is being an absolute naughty word, there is no Tweet of the week. I'm actually very depressed about it. More than is healthy.

Oh well. Hopefully it'll be sorted by next week.

1 comment:

John Lacey said...

That lolcat had me laughing so hard... No, really! LOL