Thursday, April 17, 2008

Themeless


Yes, I ate your cookie.

-----

This'll be a short edition from me - life's more busy busy busy than usual. So let's get into it, with another comic excerpt. This one's from a 60s X-MEN comic, probably by the same artist as whichever blockhead drew the periscope strip I showed you weeks back.


Read the text, then if you need to, read it again.

...

A what-coloured vehicle?!


Now for a Calvin & Hobbes comic. This one's posted on my bedroom door.

And when I have a classroom, it will be stuck to my desk.
T-shirts can be funny. I own two t-shirts from Threadless, and will be ordering more in the near future. This one I like, but prolly wouldn't wear.
Umm, that's me taken care of for this week. I'll be more organised by next week.
Also, let's give Tom a warm welcome for tomorrow!

No comments: