Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Birthday Edition

I swear I didn't know my birthday would be on the same day I was doing my lols this year. As a result the manly lol post will be shoved unceremoniously back to next week. Also I couldn't find any. Also I don't really know what constitutes a manly lol so I want to give myself some more time.

This morning I woke up and found siting in my bathroom a suitcase which contained a pair of shoes, a t-shirt (see my blog for an explanation) and this card:

It made me lol.

Later I opened a present from my Uncle Dick and Aunty Maz and it contained this card:

Outside

Inside
It also made me lol.

Then I went and got my birthday doughnut. It didn't make me lol because I already knew I was getting a giant doughnut for my birthday, but there is a distinct possibility that you never saw it coming, so it might make you lol.

Then as I was typing this, my happy RSS reader informed me that one of my favourite blogs had come up with rather dry bit of British perspective. It did, in fact, make me lol.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday! The birthday-dog-tips card made my housemate laugh out loud, especially the last one.

John Lacey said...

Rohan dropped his pen on the ground. It made him lol.

Happy Birthday you silly man. =P