Saturday, February 9, 2008

Cute and Scots Edition

I guess you could say I find cute funny. That's the only conclusion I could come to. Lolcats and Cute With Chris just really pushes my funny-buttons. I'll spare you the lolcats for today. But Chris, he is amazing - did you know that?

Not long ago Chris made a live stage production of his online show Cute With Chris (see below). This picture was taken during that show, then photoshopped by a viewer and was posted on his blog. Made me lol - but that really goes without saying around here doesn't it.

Here are the highlights of the live show:


Also Natalie's husband, Drew, makes an occasional web-show called Roller Chester. Here is the latest episode:


Finally I challenged the Radge (aka, littleradge) to Scots me out with as much obscure Scots-English as possible. After I watched it about four times I had the story mostly figured out (although I'm still waiting on a full translation so I'm not sure if I got it right or not!). It is golden. Pure golden.



See you tomorrow Leuke.

No comments: