Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Madness Of King George

DISCLAIMER
I want to just point out before we started today's LOLs that I am very respectful of contactees and abductees, and that the video that follows is offered entirely from a hope to entertain rather than to be disrespectful. The truth is the world is a very strange place.

Actually it probably serves as a good parallel for people (like myself) sitting at home alone on Valentines Day, who, like our Non-Abductees, ask the question: "Why not me?!"

Non-Abductees Anonymous by Drung888


Also This Edition

Naomi Robson Today Tonight Outtakes
Comedy Inc - Today Tonight Parody
Comedy Inc - A Current Affair Parody

From XKCD.com
Click For Larger Image

I appreciate this is a departure from tradition here at the LOLs, but I'd like to dedicate this entry to Ivan T. Sanderson; a truly original thinker.

No comments: